- This event has passed.
The Recruitment Conference 2018
14th November 2018 @ 10:30 am - 4:30 pm
The Recruitment Conference is designed to be THE ONE event of the year, which provides you with real-life, practical strategies that can be applied as soon as you walk back into the office.
Now in its fifth year, expert practitioners, advisors and mentors will cover critical topics including:
* Diversity & Inclusion
* Candidate, Client & Consultant Experience
* Business Development & Strategic Growth
* Process, Technology & Resourcing Solutions
* Our resident technology expert sharing insight on how you can use tech to achieve your goals
Built for both inhouse and agency recruiters, the sessions combine expert opinion and experience with dynamic debate and audience discussion. Bring your challenges and experience, and takeaway new strategies, solutions and a wider network of brilliant contacts.
Speakers and sessions include:
* Nicola Sullivan: The future of recruitment tech; how you can use it to exceed your goals.
* Becky Pulley; What’s all this “be authentic BS” and how can being YOU make you and your business thrive
* Matt Gallivan; Why sales isn’t a swear word
* Heather DeLand; Practical strategies for being an inclusive business
* Neil Carbery, CEO of REC; opening keynote with insights, trends and inspiration
* Angela Cripps; Business Development & Candidate Strategies for all
* Lauren Vint-McGee; Why collaboration is the future of agile productivity
* Gordon Stoddart; The Top 5 Skills Recruiters Need Today
* Clair Bush; How to Optimise your Brand for Better Experience
* Lucy Kendall; Why Growth Mindset really is a thing and how to get it
* Esther O’Callaghan OBE; Skills, Thrills and Bellyaches (interactive session)
* Bill Boorman; watch this space!
Last year’s event was a great success – here are the photo’s that prove it!
Stages Hosted by Joanne Lockwood and Alex Moyle
Register today and be inspired, better connected and add value to your organisation.
Make a full day and night of it! The Recruitment Conference is run in conjunction with the National On-line Recruitment Awards, which take place the same evening.