- This event has passed.
This is Us – Conference
4th October 2018 @ 9:00 am - 5:30 pm£54.00
This Is Us Conference‘This is Us’ is an event about supporting and improving corporate cohesion and productivity in teams by championing inclusivity and diversity in the workplace, focussing on the LGBTQ+ community (including BAME, Women & Disability).
Who should attend?Businesses and business owners, HR Directors and anyone who has responsibility of managing people, who would like to enhance their knowledge and understanding of diversity in the workplace.
What will I gain?
Attendees will develop an understanding of key topics:
- Develop a clear understanding of corporate diversity
- Practical ways to create an LGBTQ+ inclusive workplace environment
- How to communicate inclusion
- Importance of non-LGBTQ+ Allies and Role Models (and vice versa)
- Sensitivity to multiple discrimination
- Bridging the gap between education & the workplace
Why should I attend?
To hear insights and gain practical tips from corporate leaders in order to share best practice and key learnings about corporate diversity.Joanne Lockwood is hosting a workshop on “Transgender Awareness & Inclusion” with a focus on the workplace.