- This event has passed.
The Journey to Conscious Inclusion… your first steps
25th January 2019 @ 2:00 am – 4:00 am
Registration is open for our Diversity & Inclusion sessions on January 25th in collaboration with the wonderful Joanne Lockwood FRSA.
Joanne is CEO & Founder of SEE Change Happen, an Equality Diversity and Inclusion Practice specialising in providing Transgender Awareness and consulting. There are sessions in both Glasgow & Edinburgh and they are perfect for HR or In-house recruitment professionals who want to learn from Joanne about:
The Aims and Objectives
- To develop an awareness of the principle of diversity, inclusion and belonging with a focus on supporting the needs of individuals.
- To be able to build and implement sustainable corporate inclusion strategies that delivery measurable results.
- Understand our Unconscious and Cognitive Biases
- Exploring Intersectionality, and how Privilege can lead to Oppression.
- Developing a Shared Vision and Inclusion Strategy
- Metrics for Building and Measuring Inclusion Strategies