We tailor our keynotes and talks to be relevant to your organisation and use language and terms that your audience can relate to, our main themes are;
- Understanding Intersectionality and Celebrating our Individuality.
- Supporting Trans and Gender Non-Conforming Individuals in the 21st Century.
- Building an Inclusive Culture and Ethos.
- Building and Empowerment of Effective Teams.
- Understanding our Unconscious and Cognitive Biases.
- Overcoming our Limiting Beliefs and Imposter Syndrome.
- Breaking the cycle of Procrastination and Fear of Change.
- Nurturing a Culture of Self-Confidence and Aspiration.
These keynotes can be delivered at a conference or as a lunch and learn within a team environment.
If you are looking for a specialist in the field of D&I with a focus of supporting Transgender and LGBT+ individuals then we are experienced in on-stage work, podcast and print/broadcast media. We are able to be a ‘talking head’ or commentate and give feedback to blogs and articles.
We work with clients from a multitude of sectors including; STEM, Education, Health & Social Care, Sport, Local and Central Government, Fintech, Banking, Financial Services, Legal, Human Resources, Marketing of all sizes from the largest to the very small.
We are happy to collaborate with other organisations to deliver as part of a joint offering.
Please contact us for more details and to discuss pricing options.